Electrical Construction Technology - CCAC Program 608.1
I am pleased to announce that an agreement has been forged between the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) and CCAC.
Through our Electrical Construction Technology – CCAC Program 608.1 we are now recruiting 18-24 year olds to pursue APPRENTICESHIP opportunities. This program will come under the umbrella of the Young Adult Empowerment (YAEP) program.
Interested parties should follow these directions
1) Register with the Young Adult Empowerment program by calling Shelbi White (412) 788-7506. Applicants need to provide Ms. White with their name, address and (a good) phone number; and,
2) Apply in person at one of the following locations, on one of the dates indicated:
Electrical Training Center - 5 Hot Metal Street, Suite 100, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
· March 8th, 9th, 10th 11th and 12th - from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
· March 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th - from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Clearfield Training Center - 1400 Leonard Street, Clearfield, PA 16830
· March 19th - from 10:00AM to 2:00PM
I am coming to you guys at the grassroots level because it is on the grassroots level that things really happen in the first place!!! I trust that you will get the word out to everyone you know. This way we can fill the application centers with vibrant, hearty, capable, healthy young men and ladies.
For comment, or for further inquiry, please feel free to contact me using the information in the footer. Otherwise, I thank you in advance for your cooperation in this venture, and for your ongoing service to the community.
Gregory James Collier, Sr.
CCAC, West Hills Center